The firm offers consultancy in the field of Information Technology, telecommunications, and new technologies, with particular regard to new media, and more specifically, the Internet.
The topic has been the subject of reports at conferences by Carlo Carrozza.
The firm also provides assistance in the show, media and entertainment law sector, and assists some of the largest companies in the music, cinema, home video and publishing sectors both in litigation and out-of-court.
The firm is also able to assist its clients in negotiating and drafting all types of contracts, such as, for example
- contracts for the production, co-production, distribution, sale and licensing of films and programs for television
- contracts of artists/television presenters;
- contracts for artistic performances by authors/actors;
- satellite broadcasting and cable retransmission agreements;
- recording and music publishing contracts;
- publishing contracts for print and multimedia and online exploitation;
- contracts in the fashion industry.